Tandem is the mobile community for learning languages. We believe that speaking a language from day one is the fastest way to become fluent. Our vision is a world where people are empowered to teach each other any language.
Tandem has experienced high growth since its launch in 2015, with over 2m global downloads and 60,000 active users daily. Our achievements include being recognized by Apple as the “Most Innovative iPad App of 2015” and as the only German app on the international list of the “Best Apps of 2015”.
We are a highly international and very experienced team, based in Berlin and backed by top European investors. As Tandem’s Junior SEO & Inbound Marketing Manager, you will be part of a team that is shaping how the next generation of language learners reaches fluency.
- Playing a key part in our SEO & copywriting strategy, taking responsibility for your own projects
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will implement on- & especially offsite SEO measures to play a key part within Tandem’s growth strategy
- Finding opportunities to generate more traffic via SEO & Referral marketing
- Working on website analyses and audits to improve Tandem’s organic performance
- Responsibility for competitor-, market- and keyword analysis including as well as app store optimization (ASO)
- Working closely with other areas of the marketing team such as PR & Outreach to support their activities
- First relevant work experience in SEO, with a solid understanding of technical SEO a bonus
- A love data and getting your head stuck into Excel
- Always looking for ways to improve SEO performance versus the competition
- Comfortable using tools such as Searchmetrics, Moz & Google SearchConsole
- Previous link-building experience
- Stellar copywriting skills, ideally with experience writing for an in-house or personal blog
- A strong interest in wider online marketing topics
- A result-oriented approach to work and a proactive way of working
- A motivated, empathetic, driven team player, who enjoys work proactively and rolling your sleeves up to make a difference
- Excellent communication skills in English. Fluency in German and/or further languages is a plus
- The chance to join a friendly, highly experienced and exceptionally talented team early on
- Competitive remuneration
- An inspiring loft office in one of Berlin’s start up hotspots
- Free access to our language teachers on Tandem
- Free choice of your IT setup
- Team lunches, excursions, drinks, great coffee, office snacks, etc.
- You’ll probably learn how to say “Hi” in 20 more languages.
If this sounds like the right next step, we’d love to hear from you! Please send an email with your CV / resumé and salary expectations to email@example.com.